Chapter 3



The room Richie carried me to was small, but uncluttered. There was a wardrobe rack, a couple of guitars strewn about, a table covered in hats, and a large overstuffed couch. A door in the back of the room led to what I presumed was the bathroom. God, I hope it had a shower. That was something I wanted to do with Richie. Shit, there were so many things I wanted to do that a lifetime wouldn’t be enough time. Guess I’d have to pick my top three and leave it at that. For now.

Richie made for the couch, and stood me up next to it. He slowly peeled my jeans from me, and took my boots off for me. In stocking feet, I had to crane my neck to look into those gorgeous puppy-dog eyes. Eyes that now had shifted from the creaminess of milk chocolate to nearly black. Richie let his hands trail up my legs, to my inner thighs, and I think I whimpered. I must have, because Richie chuckled at me. He stood and took me in his arms again, kissing me thoroughly, making my head spin.

“Jennifer,” he said, between nibbles at my lips, “I’m pretty grungy – what do you say to helping me clean up?”

What do I say? “Hell yes!” I think I said it a little too loudly, and clamped my hands over my mouth.

Richie chuckled. “Don’t worry about it,” he said. “These rooms are soundproofed.”

“Good,” I said, with a twinkle in my eye, “because I’m a screamer.”

Richie laughed a real belly laugh at that one, and swept me up again, spinning me around. “You’re fun. I like you.”

“Shit, I hope so,” I said.

He carried me to the bathroom which was nearly as large as the other room. It was dominated by an over-sized shower stall. Richie let the water run until it was good and hot, and started to remove his clothes. Uh-uh. That was my job, and I told him so. I reached for the two buttons on his vest and slowly undid them. I pulled the sweaty leather from his body and dropped it behind me. I smoothed my hands over his chest. God, he waxed. His skin was smooth as satin. I leaned into lick at him. Mmmm. He was deliciously salty. “Are you sure you have to clean up now?” I asked, alternating between licking and kissing him and running my hands all over his torso, feeling the muscles bunch and clench. “I kinda like you all sweaty and dirty, and hell,” I looked up at him with a sly smile of my own. “If we do this right, you’re just gonna need another shower.”

Without a word, Richie leaned in to turn off the shower. When he looked back at me, there was a hunger in his eyes that made me weak. I dropped to my knees and unfastened his pants. I could see the pulsing bulge of his erection straining against the leather. Damn, it must be hot in there. I slowly eased the pants down, revealing him inch by glorious inch. He was brown all over; he must sunbathe naked. Oh, that was an image I was going to keep with me forever. When I got his pants down around his ankles, he braced his hands on my shoulders while I pulled his boots off, then eased his pants off the rest of the way. I sat back on my heels and just looked my fill. He was beautiful. Sculpted by the Gods, to be sure.

I kissed my way up one leg and down the other, enjoying the little growls that Richie made. I did that to him. Me. I let my hands trail behind my kisses, and raked my fingernails across his skin. He shivered a little, which emboldened me. He seemed to be actually enjoying this exploration, rather than just wanting to get to it. I licked at his balls, and groaned at the taste of him. The sweat mixed with his natural musk; it was overwhelming. I wanted more. Without hesitation, I took him deep into my mouth, and still didn’t get him all. Jesus, he was big. I rocked back and forth on him, sucking greedily. I brought my hands around behind him to cup his ass, and ticked at the crease just a little. Richie’s breath hitched, but he didn’t flinch away, so I did it again. He groaned, and threaded his hands into my hair.

With a strangled breath, he whispered my name. “Jennifer,” he said, “I can’t take too much more of this.”

With an exaggerated suck, I brought my head back until he slipped from my mouth. I reached for some towels, and dropped them on the floor behind him, making a cushion. I urged Richie to sit, then said, “I can.” With a sassy wink, I closed my eyes and took him into my mouth again, relaxing my throat and inching forward until my nose was pressed into the thatch of hair above his cock. Richie cried out, and fell back, lying on the floor. I worked between his legs, pumping up and down on him until I felt his legs tense. I smiled a little as Richie growled a second before exploding in my mouth. He was absolutely delicious. I gentled my mouth, giving little sucks and nips and licks until his breathing evened out.

I sat up and looked down at him, smiling. His eyes were closed, his mouth gaped open a little, and his arms flung out over his head. This was a man who had let himself submit completely to pleasure. “What are you smiling at,” he asked, without opening his eyes.

“How did you know I was smiling?” I asked.

“Darlin’, if you aren’t smiling a little self-satisfied smile, then there’s something wrong with you.”

“Baby, there isn’t anything wrong with me,” I said with a little sass in my voice, “except that you’re naked and I’m not.”

Richie looked at me, sat up, and pulled me into his lap. “We’ll just have to remedy that, won’t we?” He unceremoniously stripped the Sambora shirt over my head and flicked open the front-catch on my bra with a finger. He used his teeth to pull the straps down my shoulders, following their progress with kisses, and making me squirm in his lap. I could feel him stirring beneath the g-string I still wore. I was breathless with anticipation. He latched his mouth onto one puckered nipple, and let the calloused fingers of his left hand play over the other. The rough skin against mine made me arch back, stopped only by the arm that had somehow snaked around my waist, holding me fast. I pushed my hands into Richie’s hair; the sweat-soaked locks feeling like liquid heaven. I gasped when he bit me lightly, and he chuckled against my skin. Gently, he lifted me from his lap and sat me on the floor between his spread legs. He pulled his head back to look at me and smiled.

“Remember what you said earlier?” I gave him the RCA dog look, then I remembered. I got a chill that racked my entire body.

“Anything you say,” I said on a whisper.

Richie’s eyebrows wagged up and down. “Didja mean it?”

“Oh, hell yeah,” I said.

“Well,” Richie said, “what I say is, I want you screaming my name at least twice before I fuck you stupid. No faking it either. I can tell you know.”

“Why the hell would I fake it?” I asked incredulously. He’s got to be kidding. Why would I have to? I’m practically coming now.

Richie pushed me back so I was leaning on my elbows, and eased back from me. He hooked his thumbs into the straps of my g-string and pulled roughly, the delicate straps breaking under his strength. My eyes darkened and narrowed, and I looked at him with such lust and heat and desire, that I knew he knew what I was thinking. He shifted to lay on his stomach, raised my knees and lowered himself between my legs. He blew gently on my moist, heated flesh. “Oh God,” I moaned, dropping all the way to the cool tile floor.

“Now, Jennifer,” Richie said with a whisper, “I haven’t even started yet.” He stroked my nether lips with one gentle finger, making me arch off the floor with a groan. Richie chuckled and kept stroking me gently, almost reverently, kissing and nipping at my inner thigh, his goatee tickling my sensitive skin. Gradually, his stroking got harder until his fingertip was dipping into me, teasing me, with every stroke. My head lolled back and forth on the tile. The torture was exquisite. My thighs dropped open just a little wider, and Richie chuckled. He spread me open with one hand, exposing the hard little nub within that was all but crying for attention. Richie licked at it, and I moaned his name.

He laughed. “That doesn’t count. I need a scream. You really are a screamer, aren’t you?”

“Unh, you don’t know the half of it,” I said, panting. I was so close to the edge that I felt sure the next touch was going to send me spiraling over the edge.

Richie latched on to my clit, and sucked hard. I sat up straight, screaming, “RICHIE!” as fireworks went off in my head and spasms shook my entire body. God, I was loud, but I couldn’t help it. I think that was the most intense orgasm I’d ever had. Good Lord. He was still licking and lapping at me, taking all my juices, while I convulsed helplessly on the floor.

With one last gentle kiss, he raised his head and winked at me.

“That’s one,” he said, smiling.

2 comments:

beachloverjovi said...

That Chapter was unbelievable! I am going to need a shower! Holy crap-Richie sunbathing naked-I wonder where you got that idea from? hmmm! lol

I love how Jen screamed his name-RICHIE! I can almost imagine it!

Opester said...

Yowser, I need a cigarette now. *panting*