Chapter 4



I looked at Richie through half-open, glassed-over eyes. He was looking quite pleased with himself, and quite beautiful, propped up between my legs. I let my head fall back and let out a yelp. I’d forgotten we were on the hard, cold, tile floor. Richie laughed at me. “You alright, darlin’,” he asked.

“Just fine, sweetheart; just fine,” I answered. I moved to bring my legs in together, but Richie stopped me.

“Uh, uh, Jennifer. You promised me, whatever I wanted.” He opened my legs forcefully, but not enough to hurt me. He started kissing my thighs again, his beard tickling me again. Oh God, he can’t mean to do that to me again, can he? So soon?

Richie abruptly sat up, crossed his legs, lifted my ass into his lap, and pulled me up by my arms. He kissed me deeply, and I knew we could each taste ourselves on the other. That mingling of sacred, secret flavors was almost unbearably erotic. I moaned, and let my hands play over Richie’s hair, arms, shoulders, back – whatever I could reach. Richie had me wrap my legs around his waist, and he carried me to the other room –to the couch. He laid me down gently, and climbed on top of me. He let his weight rest on me for a minute, and I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. Then he moved to lay next to me. The couch was nearly as big as a bed, so there was plenty of room, but I whimpered at the loss of contact. Richie shook his head and grinned at me. “Darlin’ Jennifer, you owe me another scream.”

I started laughing a nervous little twitter – God; I sounded like a naïve virgin. It didn’t faze Richie, though. He simply captured my mouth in a kiss. When I raised my arms to encircle his neck, he captured my wrists and held them over my head. He broke the kiss and looked at me with mischief in his eyes. “Anything I say, right?” I gulped for air and nodded. Richie gently kissed me.

“You got it, babe,” I said.

Richie looked at me. “’Babe’ is for the faceless, nameless hoards,” he threw my words back in my face. “Me, you call by name if you please.”

I smiled. “Anything you say, Richie.”

“I’m counting on that.” He kissed me again. “Turn over onto your stomach.” I jumped a little. I was a starting to get a bit nervous. Richie sensed my hesitation and looked into my eyes. “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do,” he said, seriously.

“I’m up for anything,” I said. I damn well wasn’t wimping out now.

“Relax,” he said.

I tried. I turned onto my stomach, and turned my head toward Richie. He kissed my shoulder, and let a hand trail down my back, making me shiver. He trailed his fingers over the globes of my ass and dipped in between to find my wet heat. He raised my knee over his hip, opening me to his exploration. He eased two fingers into me from behind, pushing them slowly and steadily. He smiled at me, and kissed my lips gently. He pumped slowly, letting me adjust to his fingers, and added a third. When I gasped, he chuckled, and began pumping me a bit faster.

My eyes locked onto his and could not look away. I could feel the waves building; could feel the tension growing in my gut. Shit, I haven’t even come all the way down from the first one yet – this was going to be bigger – I could tell. My eyes started to roll back and Richie stopped moving. My eyes flew open with a question in them. He simply grinned evilly and leaned in to kiss me again. When our tongues met, he started wiggling his fingers inside me. God, what a sensation! I started squirming on the couch and reached down between us to find Richie rarin’ to go. He started pumping me again, slowly and forcefully. I contemplated just screaming for the hell of it, because I badly wanted to be fucked stupid by this man. Now.

I wrapped a hand around Richie’s cock, and started slowly pumping him; keeping up with his rhythm. He leaned back with a groan and closed his eyes briefly before locking them once more onto mine. He hastened his movements, and I did mine. He chuckled at me and attached himself to my mouth, our tongues battling mightily with each other. I gripped Richie tighter and he growled in my mouth. He started pumping me harder, slamming into me over and over again, and I started going over the edge. The scream started with the passion waves somewhere in my toes, and by the time the waves reached the surface, my voice forgot how to work. I made these strangled, helpless grunts and groans and one long moan as my head spun and the room started to turn black.

Richie broke the kiss and looked at me. On a hoarse whisper he commanded, “Stay with me, Jen.” I tried to focus on his voice, on his face, but I couldn’t. I was truly going to be passed out in about thirty seconds. A first for me.

Richie gentled his hand, and I did scream this time, but in protest. “God, Richie!”

“Close enough,” he said, and roughly removed his hand, and flipped me underneath him.

1 comments:

beachloverjovi said...

Oh man-what a scene!