Chapter 5



With one powerful stroke, Richie rammed into me; sunk nearly to the hilt. I was stretched like never before and, God help me, I was now ruined for all other men. Nobody’d ever be able to compare. Not even close.

Once Richie was wrapped by my velvet vice, he lowered himself so he was laying on me; his weight almost, but not quite, crushing me. I locked my legs around his waist and drew him in a half inch deeper, and I swear that slight bit more of him was it. I was done. I screamed his name for real this time, so caught up was I in the throes of passion. Richie levered up, keeping me locked tight around him, and reached behind him for my ankles. I relented, and watched helplessly as he bent my knees back down near my ears and, well, fucked me stupid. It was everything I thought it would be. The feel of him stroking in and out of me was nothing like I’ve ever experienced before. I was no virgin, but this was truly amazing. The sensations were overwhelming, and I could hardly stay conscious. My eyes rolled so far back in my head, it would be a miracle if they ever came back. I think I felt my lids close, but I’m not sure.

Richie leaned over, making my feet brace on his shoulders, and he roughly pinched my nipples. I squeaked, and opened my eyes. Guess they still work. There were two of him now, holy shit, and they were both grinning widely at me. I didn’t care. There could be a roomful of cameras right about now, and I wouldn’t care. Hell, my Mom could be standing next to me, and I wouldn’t care. “Stay with me, I said,” he said sternly. I clenched around him and put my hands under my ass, to raise me up a little more.

“Make me,” I said.

Richie laughed a surprised little laugh that ended in a groan as I started matching the rhythm of his thrusts. He grabbed my ankles tightly, just tightly enough that I hoped he’d leave a mark, and pulled back until he was almost completely withdrawn from me. He slammed into me hard, making me scream his name. “Again!” I begged loudly. He did, withdrawing and slamming, over and over, until I couldn’t see. The waves of pleasure hadn’t stopped cresting, and I thought I would surely die. I didn’t, though. Richie sped his motions, hammering me faster and harder and he was growling at me, and all of a sudden I was flying. Literally off the planet. I was gone. I shattered into a hundred million pieces, with his name a hoarse scream on my lips and indelibly written on my heart.

I heard my name on his lips, a rasping prayer, and felt him empty into me. The pulsing of his vein was too much. I screamed helplessly, and tears were leaking from my eyes. I couldn’t help it. My senses were so overloaded that the sweat that was slicking my skin was heavy. The sound of our ragged breathing was deafening. The smell of our musk mixed together was overpowering. When Richie collapsed on top of me, panting, his breath was electrifying.

I managed to extract my hands from under my ass, and stroked them lightly up and down Richie’s spine, making him mewl and whimper a little. He placed butterfly kisses across my face and neck, and rolled toward the back of the couch, taking me with him, our bodies still joined. I’m pretty sure I could pass out now. I sighed and closed my eyes, but not before seeing Richie’s eyes closed and a sweet smile on his face. We laid there for a good fifteen or twenty minute before either of us could stir.

“Darlin’,” Richie said.

“Yeah, babe,” I retorted, sleepily.

“You were right about the shower. We definitely did this right.”

I started laughing, and once I started, I couldn’t stop. I was hysterical. It wasn’t even that funny, but damn I couldn’t stop laughing. “Well, Richie,” I said, tears streaming down my face, “you did it.”

“Did what?” he asked.

“Fucked me stupid, that’s what.”

“I aim to please, darlin’,” he said.

“Shit, you certainly hit what you aim for,” I said, still giggling.

Richie slipped from my body and stood, helping me to my feet. Stumbling and laughing, we made it into the shower. We had a leisurely time playing and washing and laughing with each other. Honestly, this was the most intimate part of the night, and what I’ll remember most in the days and nights to come. When we exhausted the hot water, we wrapped each other in fluffy towels, and stood side by side at the mirror to comb our hair. Our eyes met in the mirror, and we smiled shy smiles at each other.

When we were done, we dressed silently, and made our way out to the common room together, holding hands.

2 comments:

beachloverjovi said...

I wouln't care if my Mom were standing there-what a line! Hathor-you outdid yourself with this story-the best yet! I was there during the whoe thing and almost passed out with Jen!

Opester said...

"I shattered into a hundred million pieces, with his name a hoarse scream on my lips and indelibly written on my heart."

Awesome line! I'll need a shower now too, thank you!